Friday, February 11, 2011

Zombie Fallout 3: The End...

Hey all, Wow it only took me 6 months to figure out how a blog worked. Good thing you didn't have to be a rocket scientist to join the Marine Corps. Zombie Fallout 3 is pretty close to completion, there's some more editing, proofreading, re-writing, obsessing and compulsing left and then it will be out. My goal is still to have it out by the end of February, right now that date keeps slipping a little further and further. Seems like writing the book was the easy part all the crap afterwards is the hard part.
Henry is doing AWESOME and actually has his own scene in the book, like he needed another way to already steal the show. I will be doing more posts like this in the future as opposed to responding to a thread like I was. Thank you everyone for visiting, Tommy says 'Hi' and can't wait until you read about his new pop-tart flavors. Pin It Now!

6 comments:

  1. I CANNOT WAIT FOR ZOMBIE FALLOUT 3... THIS SERIES IS BY FAR THE MOST FUN IVE HAD THUS FAR... THANK YOU MARK

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brilliant books,the best I have read for a while and can't wait for the next one,thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bought one & two from KOBO for ereader. Refreshingly well written, great character analysis and Stephen King style use of thought injection to enhance the readers experiences. Very well done Mark, you should be proud of this work.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi everyone on this post! I just wanted to give a big thank you to all of you. It means a lot to me when readers take the time to seek me out and let me know what they think of the books.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I literally chewed and gnawed through book 3 like it was the living flesh which the nightmarish zombies crave so much. A tiny bit disappointed it didn't end, as I'm going to be chomping at the bit until the new one comes out. I havent read a great deal of zombie books in my day, mind you, based on the simple fact that every shadow in a corner could be hiding one in my imagination. To put it simply, I am totally mortified by zombies. However, even with my limited knowledge, I can honestly say that these are the best zombie books I've ever read. I'm holding out for Mike and his family!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Cameron, Glad you liked the books my friend, in retrospect I wish I had done something with the title to ZF3 to make it look less like I was saying THE END, I really figured the three dots would take care of that, but they really kind of get lost on the cover. I promise I am working on ZF4 and you REALLY shouldn't turn out the lights because there ARE zombies there!! Thanks!!

    ReplyDelete